US Legal PRO is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. As we improve our applications, there may be occasions when users with disabilities may experience difficulty using our eFiling platform. If you encounter such barriers, please contact our organization by email at email@example.com.
If you experience difficulty when trying to eFile or eServe using US Legal PRO's eFiling platform, please let us help you by doing the following:
- Email the documents you need to eFile and/or eServe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email subject and/or email body please make sure to indicate that you need help filing due to accessibility issues
- In your email please provide your preferred method of contact (email, telephone, or text)
- Once we receive your email and documents, we will eFile and/or eServe on your behalf or, if any questions, we may contact you.
- There is no additional fee for this assisted eFiling/eService service.
Measures to support accessibility
US Legal PRO takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Electronic Filing Platform for Courts:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. US Legal PRO's Electronic Filing Platform for Courts is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Electronic Filing Platform for Courts. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers eFiling into Courts:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Electronic Filing Platform for Courts is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge on Windows and Mac operating system
Electronic Filing Platform for Courts is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of Electronic Filing Platform for Courts relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Electronic Filing Platform for Courts, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- We use third party tool called Tawk To for online support which partially supports accessibility
Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter an issue.
US Legal PRO assessed the accessibility of Electronic Filing Platform for Courts by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report for Electronic Filing Platform for Courts is available at : https://california.uslegalpro.com/accessibility-evaluation-report.